If you watch the current trends in technology software or software outsourcing, you may catch a glimpse of the importance of cloud in the upcoming years. Organizations that adopt dynamic, cloud-based operational models are better positioned to compete in today's fast-changing business climate. These businesses not only see the short-term benefits of cloud computing, but they also position themselves to be early adopters of the disruptive developments that will shape the future. Let’s take a closer look at why IBM ACE is the tool you need for a swift integration.
What is IBM ACE?
IBM App Connect Company software integrates IBM Integration Bus and IBM App Connect Professional and cloud-native capabilities to create a platform covering the entire spectrum of integration needs throughout a modern digital enterprise. Using the IBM App Connect Enterprise Toolkit, you may generate integration solutions and deploy them to IBM Cloud Pak for Integration, the specialized runtime of IBM App Connect Enterprise software, and IBM App Connect Enterprise on IBM Cloud1.
The IBM ACE software is significant because it establishes the integration technology as the foundation for:
· Connecting to major SaaS programs for marketing, CRM, finance, HR, analytics, project management, and ERP with many pre-built connections. Every month, more connections are introduced.
· Extended connectivity support with applications such as App Connect Professional and the App Connect connectors on the IBM Cloud, which adds at the time of writing this article, over 100 smart connectors.
· ACE users can take full advantage of App Connect Professional, which supports a wide range of endpoints, from pre-packaged applications to bespoke endpoints, thanks to the Connector Development Kit's ability to construct custom connections.
Join our upcoming webinar, IBM App Connect Enterprise Capabilities, to discover actionable insights about how ACE can impact your business.
Click here to Save your Spot!
How can ACE support you in the current fast-changing climate?
1. IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE) has been updated with new features that allow you to deploy and upgrade your applications to match your current business requirements. It provides a wide range of integration types, from classic SOA(service-oriented architecture) to APIs (application programming interface) and microservices, similar to earlier versions. Having access to a wide range of innovative solutions, ACE allows you to integrate new capabilities while keeping legacy software until decommission.
2. Cloud integration for multiple ERPs (enterprise resource planning) and business applications can sustain the rapid changes in every specific industry.
3. Reduces the risk of extended project schedules by speeding up time to value. Reducing schedules is part of every company’s way of adapting and finding new ways to simplify processes using App Connect Enterprise.
4. Access augmented intelligence, humans, and machines collaborate to produce better business value through augmented intelligence, which involves people and robots playing to their respective strengths. In other words, the primary goal of AI is to enable humans to operate more effectively and efficiently.
App Connect Enterprise is an essential tool for enterprises because it offers a variety of instruments. Integrations are made with ease, and the cloud capability gives users the edge in a constantly changing market.
Check our article on How to integrate IBM ACE with ELK, where you can find out how we successfully integrated IBM ACE with ELK.
Click here to learn more!