mindit.io is a Romania-based company that has become the meeting point for great attitudes and technical expertise. Here, we have created a sustainable intrapreneurial environment where people can grow both personally and professionally.
We are a flat organization that values flexibility, transparency, and feedback on the spot. In our portfolio of partners, you can find multiple industries, such as health, banking, travel retail, payments, pharma, fintech, and plant-based food. We offer various enterprise software development services, but we can also provide support, quality assurance, integration, and BI solutions.
We are continuously growing and bringing new opportunities for our people, to offer them a chance to develop in a direction of their choosing. We know that every one of our actions is a step towards the mindit vision, and we value constant input, to keep us on the right track.
- As a BI Developer, you will be involved in the product development life cycle from brainstorming ideas, to designing quality interactive data visualizations that tell a story with elegance.
- You will be engaged in every step of the development life cycle, from collecting requirements and communicating to users, to designing, developing, and testing the products.
- You will work with data solutions, data modeling, understand ETL pipelines, and dashboard tools.
- You will interact with other team members to develop technical specifications, including documentation to support production code.
- You will explore and promote strategies to improve our data modeling, quality, and architecture.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience in an enterprise setting using tools like SQL Server, Power BI, or similar BI tools.
- Proficiency in writing, debugging, and optimizing SQL queries preferably using T-SQL.
- Experience in Data modeling (Kimball) and designing Data warehouses and/or Data Marts.
- Excellent visualization and storytelling skills using tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, or traditional Excel. Demonstrated ability in developing low-latency high performing ETL processes, preferably using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Comfortable working with a multi-functional team and summarizing technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Experience working in an Agile setup using process management tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Trello, or similar. Experience with analytical databases (OLAP) like Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS) is a plus.
- Experience with Azure Cloud (Azure SQL Database, Azure Analysis Services, and Azure Data Factory) is a plus.
- Performance bonuses
- Learning platforms: Pluralsight, Udemy, Master Minds, Lynda
- Internal Technical & Soft skills Training (including Training held by certified trainers)
- Medical Subscription, 7Card Subscription, Bookster Subscription
- mindit.io library - we cover the costs for all specialized books our colleagues want to read
- Wellbeing activities
- Flexible working hours and all the needed equipment to set up an office at home
- Fully remote work (you can come to the office anytime you want)
- Constant internal events (team building, thematical parties, hackathons, team celebrations, etc.)
- minditNomad - all mindit houses are available to book by mindit people to build a flexible context for all colleagues to work and have fun in great locations across the country (Bucharest, Comarnic, Cluj, Iasi, Sibiu)
- An organizational culture that values employee contribution and empowerment
- 2 extra days of vacation designated for wellbeing
- Free Therapy Sessions provided by mindit.io