mindit.io is a Romania-based company that has become the meeting point for great attitudes and technical expertise. Here, we have created a sustainable intrapreneurial environment where people can grow both personally and professionally.
We are a flat organization that values flexibility, transparency, and feedback on the spot. In our portfolio of partners, you can find multiple industries, such as health, banking, travel-retail, payments, pharma, fintech, plant-based food. We offer various enterprise software development services, but we can also provide support, quality assurance, integration, and BI solutions.
We are continuously growing and bringing new opportunities for our people, to offer them a chance to develop in a direction of their choosing. We know that every one of our actions is a step towards the mindit vision, and we value constant input, to keep us on the right track.
As a Frontend developer, you will bring your technical knowledge, software development experience, endless creativity, your detail-oriented perspective, and enthusiasm to join our innovative development team and participate in delivering top notch solutions.
• Strive to constantly develop & improve client facing components, with an accent on optimization and reusability;
• Hands-on experience in development of web front-end applications using: Angular 10+, Bootstrap 4+, PrimeNg;
• A good understanding of Material-UI/Bootstrap, CSS & HTML;
• Experience with Responsive Design;
• Experience with CSS frameworks and pre-processors like Sass and LESS;
• Skillful usage of RESTful APIs;
• Cross Browser development;
• Good understanding of browser rendering pipeline;
• Familiarity with front-end building tools (Webpack, NPM, Yarn) and source management (Git);
• Jasmine, Karma and Protractor for testing;
• Good understanding of business requirement and ability to write documentation for developed features;
• Detail and user orientation;
• Good English skills (speaking and writing)
• Innovative in providing solutions, likes to take on challenges with calculated risk;
• Performance Bonus
• Learning platforms: Pluralsight, Udemy, Master Minds, Lynda
• Internal Technical (including Training held by certified trainers) & Soft skills Training
• Medical Subscription
• 7Card Subscription
• Bookster Subscription
• mindit.io library - we cover the costs for all specialized books our colleagues want to read
• Flexible working hours and all the needed equipment to set up an office at home.
• Flexible office/Work from home Policy
• Constant internal events such as teambuilding, thematical parties, hackathons, team celebrations, etc. (according to pandemic restrictions with all the safety measures taken)
• minditNomad - all mindit houses are available to book by mindit people to build a flexible context for all colleagues to work and have fun in great locations across the country (Bucuresti, Constanta, Comarnic, Cluj, Iasi, Sibiu)
• An organizational culture that values employee contribution and empowerment
• 2 extra days of vacation designated for wellbeing
• Therapy Sessions provided by mindit.io