mindit.io is a Romania-based company that has become the meeting point for great attitudes and technical expertise. Here, we have created a sustainable intrapreneurial environment where people can grow both personally and professionally.
We are a flat organization that values flexibility, transparency, and feedback on the spot. In our portfolio of partners, you can find multiple industries, such as health, banking, travel-retail, payments, pharma, fintech, plant-based food. We offer various enterprise software development services, but we can also provide support, quality assurance, integration, and BI solutions.
We are continuously growing and bringing new opportunities for our people, to offer them a chance to develop in a direction of their choosing. We know that every one of our actions is a step towards the mindit vision, and we value constant input, to keep us on the right track.
We are looking for a flexible and innovative person, who has a passion for tackling diverse projects and will join our ranks as a Full Stack Developer. You will be working alongside a team of other accomplished developers, delivering complex features & projects across a variety of products and technologies.
• The strive to constantly improve application development processes and tools.
• Previous experience in back-end development using Java.
• Passion for creating great user experiences.
• A good understanding of Java 8 and Java 11 concepts.
• Experience in Web services producer and consumer development – SOAP and RESTful with
Spring and web services security.
• Experience with Java Design patterns (MVC, DAO, Singleton, Factory, Builder, etc.).
• In-depth understanding of Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
• Experience with Spring Cloud Netflix (Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix).
• Experience with Spring Data JDBC or equivalent using Oracle, PostgreSQL.
• Experience with Microservices, Dockers, Kubernetes.
• Experience in Unit and Integration testing with JUnit, Mockito.
• Familiarity with enterprise integration patterns and Micro Service Architecture.
• Experience in an Agile environment.
• Familiar with Linux environments.
• Other tools: Git, Jenkins, Confluence, Jira, Maven, Gradle, SonarQube, Artifactory.
• Performance Bonus
• Learning platforms: Pluralsight, Udemy, Master Minds, Lynda
• Internal Technical (including Training held by certified trainers) & Soft skills Training
• Medical Subscription
• 7Card Subscription
• Bookster Subscription
• mindit.io library - we cover the costs for all specialized books our colleagues want to read
• Flexible working hours and all the needed equipment to set up an office at home.
• Flexible office/Work from home Policy
• Constant internal events such as teambuilding, thematical parties, hackathons, team celebrations, etc. (according to pandemic restrictions with all the safety measures taken)
• minditNomad - all mindit houses are available to book by mindit people to build a flexible context for all colleagues to work and have fun in great locations across the country (Bucuresti, Constanta, Comarnic, Cluj, Iasi, Sibiu)
• An organizational culture that values employee contribution and empowerment
• 2 extra days of vacation designated for wellbeing
• Therapy Sessions provided by mindit.io