mindit.io is a Romania-based company that has become the meeting point for great attitudes and technical expertise. Here, we have created a sustainable intrapreneurial environment where people can grow both personally and professionally.
We are a flat organization that values flexibility, transparency, and feedback on the spot. In our portfolio of partners, you can find multiple industries, such as health, banking, travel-retail, payments, pharma, fintech, plant-based food. We offer various enterprise software development services, but we can also provide support, quality assurance, integration, and BI solutions.
We are continuously growing and bringing new opportunities for our people, to offer them a chance to develop in a direction of their choosing. We know that every one of our actions is a step towards the mindit vision, and we value constant input, to keep us on the right track.
● Bachelor's degree or higher;
● Hands on experience with software design, software documentation;
● Good knowledge of banking products;
● Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflows; controls solution by establishing specifications;
● Document interfaces between new and legacy system;
● Familiarity with PL/SQL, Oracle, Web Services, operational reporting;
● API’ s Interface Knowledge;
● At least 3+ years experience as technical/system analyst;
● Advanced communication of English;
● Agile knowledge/previous experience would be a plus.
● Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas;
● Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes;
● Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments;
● Are focused on finding solutions;
● Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues, ability to explain technical details;
● Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
● Are team player, enthusiast person with desire to learn;
● Are well organized and deliver specifications on estimated time
● Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements
● Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
● Analyze impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment
● Provide effort estimates for the analysis work
● Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
● Participate in the solution design, support development and testing
● Maintain specifications and related documentation up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes.
● Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization
● Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs). Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
• Performance Bonus
• Learning platforms: Pluralsight, Udemy, Master Minds, Lynda
• Internal Technical (including Training held by certified trainers) & Soft skills Training
• Medical Subscription
• 7Card Subscription
• Bookster Subscription
• mindit.io library - we cover the costs for all specialized books our colleagues want to read
• Flexible working hours and all the needed equipment to set up an office at home.
• Flexible office/Work from home Policy
• Constant internal events such as teambuilding, thematical parties, hackathons, team celebrations, etc. (according to pandemic restrictions with all the safety measures taken)
• minditNomad - all mindit houses are available to book by mindit people to build a flexible context for all colleagues to work and have fun in great locations across the country (Bucuresti, Constanta, Comarnic, Cluj, Iasi, Sibiu)
• An organizational culture that values employee contribution and empowerment
• 2 extra days of vacation designated for wellbeing
• Therapy Sessions provided by mindit.io