mindit.io is a Romania-based company that has become the meeting point for great attitudes and technical expertise. Here, we have created a sustainable intrapreneurial environment where people can grow both personally and professionally.
We are a flat organization that values flexibility, transparency, and feedback on the spot. In our portfolio of partners, you can find multiple industries, such as health, banking, travel-retail, payments, pharma, fintech, plant-based food. We offer various enterprise software development services, but we can also provide support, quality assurance, integration, and BI solutions.
We are continuously growing and bringing new opportunities for our people, to offer them a chance to develop in a direction of their choosing. We know that every one of our actions is a step towards the mindit vision, and we value constant input, to keep us on the right track.
The project you’ll start working on is for a US-based global company for proprietary payments-enablement. This fintech company helps universities and businesses provide foreign-currency bank transfers. Basically, our partners from Boston help 9/10 Ivy League universities to facilitate payment of tuition fees securely from overseas, directly in the student’s local currency. Besides educational institutions, they also work with big healthcare companies, travel, or technology. The product we are talking about is a vertical-specific software, meaning the payment solutions are specifically tailored to the industry/business. This is your chance to be a part of an exciting next-gen payments platform!
• Experience in various areas like: Refactoring or Maintainability of a Microservice oriented Platform or Integration Tests or Configuration Management
• Previous experience in back-end development using Java
• A good understanding of Java 8 & 11
• Experience in Web services producer and consumer development web services security
• In-depth understanding of Spring Framework and Spring Boot
• Experience in Apache Camel
• Experience with MSSQL, PostgreSQL
• Experience with Unit and integration testing with JUnit and Mockito
• CI/CD tools: Git, Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, Artifactory
• Collaboration tools: Confluence, Jira
• Microservices, Dockers and Kubernetes
• Very good English communication skills
• Enterprise integration patterns and Micro Service Architecture
• OWASP security concepts
• Good German communication skills
• Performance Bonus
• Learning platforms: Pluralsight, Udemy, Master Minds, Lynda
• Internal Technical (including Training held by certified trainers) & Soft skills Training
• Medical Subscription
• 7Card Subscription
• Bookster Subscription
• mindit.io library - we cover the costs for all specialized books our colleagues want to read
• Wellbeing activities
• Flexible working hours and all the needed equipment to set up an office at home.
• Flexible office/Work from home Policy
• Constant internal events such as teambuilding, thematical parties, hackathons, team celebrations, etc. (according to pandemic restrictions with all the safety measures taken)
• minditNomad - all mindit houses are available to book by mindit people to build a flexible context for all colleagues to work and have fun in great locations across the country (Bucuresti, Constanta, Comarnic, Cluj, Iasi, Sibiu)
• An organizational culture that values employee contribution and empowerment